Living The American Dream.........................

.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Grandma's Marathon

I'm sitting here, just three days away from trying to achieve what I have spent so much time in the US Olympic Marathon Trials Standard of 2:19:00. I've Ran 2:20:11 just 4 weeks ago, as I used that as a hard effort long run, as Planned for Grandmas marathon. As I look back and reflect I feel I am in the best situation to get the goal time of 2:19:00 this weekend in MN. I have had some very successful workouts and I feel on a great day If I stay focused I Can run Sub 2:18:00. As of right now the temperature is Ideal for running a suburb fast marathon, which is going to be needed too Achieve the US Trials Standard. I'm very blessed and thankful to have this opportunity as an Elite In this Years Grandma's Marathon field (Bib # 39)as I will do what I can to make a part of My Dream come true. Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements as the race gets closer, and after the race as I will do my best to stay up to date on my upcoming fall racing season.

Cheers,
Happy Running,

Bryan.

No comments: