Living The American Dream.........................

.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's been awhile since I have last posted. But I'm finally able now, It's been a crazy 2012 for me, while running a good time in February in the marathon which made my hope of running and having a successful year more the merrier, except shortly after I developed a stress reaction in my lower shin and was out for 2- 2.5 months just nursing it, and now am finally getting into some really good workouts, which are very encouraging for my upcoming races this fall, which will be only 2-3 races. My plan is a very fast marathon this fall, as I am prepping towards now, I would like to get under 2:18 and I feel I can on any given day. I'm also a father, and have really enjoyed the experience of having to run with the sweet baby jogger we have, many more miles to burn with that sweet ride. hope all is well and god bless, God Speed!

No comments: