Living The American Dream.........................

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011, the year that I achevied many of my goals, 2012 a year to go after it!!!!!

2011 was a successful year for me, in many aspects. I achieved many new Pr's including my 2:20:11 marathon pr. I got the privilege to race all over this past year and I'm very thankful for the chance to do that. I cannot say enough it would not have been possible without the great race directors, and the loyal sponsorships. I'm very grateful and I will only continue to improve and grow in the sport, I hope to not only run faster this upcoming year, but to run a personal best in all my race distances. The biggest distance I'd like to improve on is the 5k and see if I cannot get down to the low 14's and sub 29:45 in the 10k.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy new year... For me I'm excited and Looking forward to the new adventures and challenges that our upon me in 2012.

God Bless,

Bryan

No comments: