Living The American Dream.........................

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chasing The Dream and Being Inspired to Keep Pursuing.....

Ready to get back after it and Get the USA Olympic Marathon Trials Standard. This time I'm Trying to achieve it in the Half Marathon. Now as I'm starting back up my training gearing myself to work on speed as I'm looking forward to the fall or races, which I'm strictly going to concentrate on marathons. PROCESS IS THE GOAL and in my case, I'm only getting stronger, even with a few sub par performances, but with them I'm only eager to get back at it, and accomplish what i set out for when I was a little kid watching the Olympic marathon.
A quote that I found Very Inspiring and I hope it will help Inspire You:

" Go Confidentiality in the direction of you dreams,live the life you imagined ".-Henry David Thoreau-

No comments: