Living The American Dream.........................

.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Racing and Training towards a U.S Olympic Marathon Trials Birth

Been a while since I have last posted, been really busy. I have been bugged with priformis syndrome since last october and I finally am getting it taken care of as it has lingered till this day. altough I have been able to race half way decent is great, but getting the hamstring/syndrome fixed is such a huge relief as I'm will be getting ready for one last shot at the 2012 us olympic marathon trials standard in philadelphia. I have been so fortunate to this point to have such a great crew of sponsors and family behind me, which have always been there for me! I feel I am in the best shape of my life now, and just getting the next few weeks out of the way is going to be such a great relief as I toe the starting line come nov 20th. Today was the first day in exactly one year and 43 days since I have been pain free, So it's time to not only get my time at philly, but to show everyone, family,friends,fans, sponsors I am a up and coming marathoner who can produce on race day!
This past weekend I finshed my 6th marathon this year, 11th all time in a hard morning training effort in 2:37 6min pace. The next day I woke up It was unbeliveable on how I felt, even though it was just a hard long run effort I did not have one ache in my body, as i quickly recovered and pounded out 5 x 2miles today(wed) at a great pace! Here I come Philly!!!!!!

No comments: