Living The American Dream.........................

.

Monday, July 18, 2011

August-September Races

As August and September closes in and I get into much better shape, I will be racing every weekend except for two,in the next two months. I'm really looking forward to running in races I have did in the past and the new ones I will be doing. I look forward to setting new pr's this fall in every distance from the 5k-14:57 through the marathon of 2:20:11.

My training is now getting back on pace, after taking a few really easy weeks with some hamstring issues and doctor's visits, I feel i'm ready to start getting into sub 30 10k shape, 1:05 Half Marathon shape and sub 2:19 marathon shape.

Hope all is well and everyones enjoying there Running!

Run Always,
Bryan.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Hey man this is Kyle O'Brien. I tried emailing you just before but I guess I got the address wrong because they didn't go through. Mine is kyle.oh.brien@gmail.com if you want to reach me. It was nice meeting you today and congrats on a great performance.